Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lipliner: A perfect lip liner for the famous Bbia lipstick no.4 ?!

20:43

Hello everyone! I'm back to blogging. First of all, sorry for disappearing without notice ><

I've been busy catching up with the assignments and final exams. I'm truly sorry for not being able to update my blog frequently. Now that I'm back at blogging do expect for more blog post :D
.
.
.
.

As the title stated in the post, today's review is going to be the famous Korean brand Etude house's Lip liner~! I purchased this a long time ago but haven't try it until recently that I've decided to try this lip liner as it has been lying around for quite some time. =.="
.
.
.
So, let's get started!
.
.
.
.
This is how it looks like in the official advertisement.
.
.
.
.
.
It is 0.2g, and comes in this plastic pen style which the product can be twisted up so that you wouldn't need to sharpen it lip the one in the pencil form. 
.
.
.
and this is how it really looks like. I got mine in the shade no.1 Soft Rose.
.
.
.
.
.
The pen is sleek and the cap of this liner closes with a click which make it looks more sturdy.
.
.
.


This is the close up of the liner. It has quite a small tip which enables precise drawing on the lip line.
.
.
.


This is the amount that is left after a few swatches. 
.
.
.
Now let's look at the swatch.

Left: Bbia last lipstick no.4 Intellective.  
Right: Etude House Soft Touch Auto Lipliner in shade no.1 Soft Rose.
.
.
.
Comments:
  • not drying on the lips, dries into semi-matte and stays for a few hours (tried for 3 hour).
  • creamy texture. Glides onto the lips without tugging. 
  • does not moves around once it's set which is a plus because you won't find yourself becoming a clown after a few hours XD.
  • waterproof but not oil proof.
  • only 0.2g, so it comes in this little amount but for the price I think it is all good. It is $2.60 on the official website. I bought it from Hermo.my which cost around RM11.

Repurchase? Yes!!!!!

Recommend to friends and family. Yes.

Rating: 4/5

I'll update the staying power once I've try for a longer time. Until then. Ciao~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Etude House Lipliner

Etude House Lipliner

Peripera x Powerpuff girls

Peripera x Powerpuff girls