REVIEW: Kose Lip Gel Magic

05:37





Hi girls! Welcome to my blog~~~~

Today I'm going to review the Kose Lip Gel Magic~~~
.
.
.
.
.
Tadahhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!



I've heard a lot about amazing things about this product!!!! It is the "raincoat" for lipsticks. So, I've decided to purchase it over the Kose counter.


This is how the packaging looks like.


okay, now let's not waste our time and get into the review shall we? :)


What it claims to do:
  • Super lasting lip coat.
  • Fragrance and colouring free.
  • Enhance and last the colour of the lipstick.



How to apply:

Use after lipstick is applied.
  1. Shake well while the cap is still on to ensure it is semi-transparent. (It is a transparent liquid before the shaking.
  2. Squeeze out the product, a rice-grain size is enough for the whole lips.
  3. Pull the lips horizontally during application.



This is how my lips looks like without applying the lip gel magic. I'm using Colourpop's ultra satin lips in the shade Calypso.


This is the kiss test on a piece of tissue paper. As you can see it does transfer onto the tissue.



This is my lips after applying a layer of lip gel magic. It has a slippery feeling when it is first applied. It changes the finish of the lipstick slightly to a more powdery finish BUT does not dry out the lips. Yes, It blurs out the fine lines on my lips.

Now, the kiss test....


Left: with lip gel magic on

Right: without lip gel magic

I am amazed!!!!!!!!!!! It does what it claim, does not have any fragrance and is very comfortable on lips.
The tube contains 6.0gm of products and claims to be enough for 60 applications.

Veridict: 5/5

Now I can use any lipstick and need not to worry about transferring issues.

Repurchase?

YES YES YES YES!
.
.
.
.
.
Okay! That's all for today~ I guess I'll see you guys next week :)

Yes, next week. Stay tune~







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Etude House Lipliner

Etude House Lipliner

Peripera x Powerpuff girls

Peripera x Powerpuff girls