Review: 12pcs Medium Brush from Csmakeup.com

02:28


Hey there! I'm back with another review! Today's review is gonna be the medium brush set from Csmakeup!

Csmakeup is a Malaysian brand that sells makeup tools which I discovered through Instagram.

Their brushes are really affordable and the qualities are good as well.

I've purchased their pro essential brushes which are now my holy grail brushes!

They are super soft and not prickly to my sensitive eyelids.

I also have the BH cosmetics pop art brush sets but I find that I have been reaching to the Csmakeup brushes more than the BH cosmetics'.

Don't get me wrong, they are both amazing brushes!

So, today I'm going to review their new 12pcs medium brush which is very handy to bring around when travelling.

It is a MEDIUM brush so they're much more smaller than the full size brushes.

HAIR MATERIAL: soft artificial fibre

DISCLAIMER: I bought these brushes with my own money. It is not a sponsored blog post.


Lets take a look at these amazing brushes shall we?



I got mine during the promotion period which includes the leather case.




There are 12 pieces of brushes in this set. Who could resist an elegant black gold brush set like this?





Now, lets take a closer look at the brushes. 

From left:

P1: Powder Brush

P2: Stippling Brush

P3:  Blush Brush

P4: Foundation Brush



From left:

P8: Highlight Brush

P7: Pencil Brush

P6: Eyeshadow Blending Brush

P5: Eyeshadow Applicator Brush


From Left:

P9: Nose Shading Brush

P10: Lip Brush

P11: Detail Brush (I use it to fill in my eyebrows)

P12: Artwork Brush


I received this set of brushes last Friday and decided to try out for a few times before making a review.

When I first remove the brushes from their individual plastic cover I do find a few fall out of the bristle BUT I can say that the bristles are staying intact with the brush body firmly since I've already wash for like 5 times and I've not discover any fall out.

PS: They ship worldwide.




Pros:

  • There's a lot of variety in this brush set.
  • Bristles are very soft and easy to manage.
  • Nice sizes and casing for travelling.
  • Grabs on the powders easily.
  • Gentle to the skin.
  • Affordable and good quality.




Cons:
  • There's a sour smell to the leather casing. (I leave the casing open and the smell goes away.)
  • There's no name for these brushes except on the official Instagram they stated the types.
  • You have to be extremely careful when closing the lid to avoid crushing the bristle.

Verdict: 4/5

Recommend?

Yes. A very good quality brush set for the price.



Link to their website: https://www.csmakeupmy.com/















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Etude House Lipliner

Etude House Lipliner

Peripera x Powerpuff girls

Peripera x Powerpuff girls