Exploring large diameter lens? My Top 5 large diameter lenses!

20:30

Heeeelllooooo guys! Welcome back to my blog!

Okay, so I received a request asking for large diameter lens recommendation. I know some people do not like large diameter lenses like me because my eyeballs aren't that huge ._. I always feel odd wearing large diameter lenses as it will occupy more of the whites as compare to wearing a normal diameter which for me is 14mm, 14.2mm or 15mm. 

So a few months back I was browsing through every online lens shop in Malaysia to get myself a large diameter lens for the Halloween makeup. I came across a few designs and I got two pairs of the large diameter lenses. My purpose was to create a look for Halloween makeup but I changed my look last minute. So, the large diameter lenses that I bought was kept in the corner until a month later, I decided to give them a try. I was shooketh! It was so nice, the design, the effect....everything was so nice! 

I had this experience that the lens diameter was too big and I can feel it in my eyes every time I blink. It was really uncomfortable for me and the maximum I could wear was for like one or two hours. Also, I keep seeing the colour decorations of the lens....like everything I see has a ring of the lens colour....so I was so skeptical about these large diameter lenses.
.
.
.
Okay, enough said. Let's get into my list of Top 5 large diameter lenses!

Rank 5: Aurora Series






This series carries these three unique colours which is suitable for cosplaying or fun themed makeup. The effect is very obvious and the opacity of the colour is no joke. The colours is light but they are able to completely cover the natural iris colour of you eyes. The decorative pattern does resembles the aurora lights or polar lights in the antartica. So dreamy! 



Rank 4: Luna Series




Luna series has the most eye-defining effect in my top 5 favourites. The black limbal ring defines and separates the iris from the white part of the eyes. The colour blending is perfectly done for the decorative part of the lens. This series gives you a cat-eye look and also the clear marble eye kind of decorative pattern gives off an innocent vibe. 


Rank 3: Rita Series


This series quite natural for large diameter lenses in my opinion. The decorative pattern is not too exaggerating and also I like how there is a mix of dark lines with the colour on the outer ring of the lens which makes the blending really nice. I personally like the brown colour better but if you like Eurasian effect lenses, then you might like the grey one. *Stay tuned for my close ups on my IG.

Rank 2: Dolly Series






Okay,, first of all let me tell u why I like this series. I like this because of the colour selection and also how the colour blends nicely and naturally with the iris of our own. My personal favourite is the Olive colour one but clumsy me flushed it down into the sink :X I only worn twice and it's gone :X 
The outer ring has this soft smoky black blurring ring which gives you that mysterious eye effect for the brown and olive ones. While the grey and blue one is the Eurasian effect lens which will draw every single attention to your eyes xD

Rank 1 (My top 1!): Honey Series








Every single colour in this series is a hit! I love the gold colour the most! Gold colour is a mix of a few colours which make the eyes pop! You can see that the lens is without limbal ring. So, the enlargement effect is not really obvious but of course it is a series with slight enlargement effect because of its large diameter. It makes your eyes to look like marble and the colours are not odd to wear on a daily basis. *Pardon my photo quality because these were captured by my old phone :)

Which series I want to try in the future? Macaron Series


This series is BarbieEyesland's top selling large diameter series! It is always out of stock so fast that I couldn't get my hands fast enough on this series. I really like how it looks like nicely cut diamonds on the model's eyes for the grey colour. I think this is definitely a series with very obvious effects on the eyes like the Aurora series.
.
.
.
So you guys might be wondering why are they all from a same shop?
website link: https://www.barbieeyesland.my/

1. My eyes are really dry and picky and so far I only find their lens comfortable on my eyes among the three shops that I've tried.

2. I also purchase my lenses offline in an actual store but the coloured lenses are not as pretty and they also drain my eyes. (I have tried a lot of different brands)

3. They offer Korean decorative pattern coloured lens at an affordable price.

4. I really try out these lens personally before I recommend to you guys. (you can see that I have almost all the close up photos)

5. They give you useful freebies when your purchase fulfill their gifting amount. (makeup pouch, lens cases, hand mirror, hair bands etc.)

.
.
.
We have come to an end for this update. Thank you for patiently reading my blog. And also special thanks to my friend IG: celinehanmakeup for allowing me to use her photos. I'll chat with you guys next time! Bye guys! Have a nice day!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Etude House Lipliner

Etude House Lipliner

Peripera x Powerpuff girls

Peripera x Powerpuff girls