Soft and Confident Gaze Achieved with Barbie Eyesland Coloured Contact lens! (Small diameter lens)

00:45

Hello lovelies! I am back with another recommendation post!

So I received some request on Instagram asking about the coloured

lenses I got from Barbie Eyesland.


I personally prefer the small diameter lenses as it suit my eyes better.

For beginners who wants to try out these lenses, I would recommend starting from lens with smaller diameters.

Let's get right into the recommendation, shall we?

*PS: I tried them all of them but I don't keep photos for every single one of the lens. Some of them are also photos from my earlier blogging era haha...so please forgive the photo quality yea?

.
.
.

14mm diameter lens recommendation:

The natural series:

BABY SERIES
This is the very first series I bought from their shop! As you can see the decorative pattern is so minimal! This was once my daily lens until I decided to try more coloured contact lens.

IRIS SERIES

This series is very similar to the Spanish series from O-lens Korea. I think this is a nice daily lens even if you purchased their special colours, the effect is still very subtle.

EMMA SERIES
This is their new series of the month! These three colours has brown undertones which is very natural and soft. This series has very similar effect to their Pearl series. The brown ring on the outer edge makes your eyes to appear more defined.

HAILEY SERIES



Hailey series is the contact lens that I wore on my graduation day. My eyes appeared to be more define and also with very minimal enlarging effect which is good for photo shoots.

Eurasian Effect:

EURO SERIES
Euro is another series that offers light colour lens. Although the colour is very light, it is able to completely cover the natural colour of your iris.

GOLD TRICON SERIES

The decorative pattern are very strong and they offer a few unique colours. The on eye effect is very nice and the colours blends perfectly to your own iris colour.

14.5mm diameter lens recommendation:

Natural series:



SPARK SERIES

Another OG series that I love! This was the series that I used to repurchased in every order I placed for like a few years. I like the decorative pattern a lot! With or without makeup, this is a series worth the splurge.

NOBLE SERIES

Noble series is one of the top selling series in the shop. It is very natural for the brown colour but the grey colour offers you the minimal "Eurasian eye" effect.


Eurasian effect:
HONEY SERIES


What I like about this series is the light colour, decorative pattern, and also the minimal enlargement effect. The light colour provides the clear eye look and the decorative pattern is very unique.

URBAN SERIES
Do not miss out this series! This series is very very similar to Pony's 1st Street lens design! I personally recommend the green colour. The colour is very unique but it is not odd on the eyes.

DOLLY SERIES

Dolly series provides the doll eye and enlargement effect. I usually don't like lenses with enlarging effect, but the olive colour in this series is so gorgeous I just could not say no to this. (The one I wore in this photo was dolly grey)
.
.
.
Above are my recommendations for small diameter lens. I would be back with another recommendation for you guys/girls who love larger diameter lens. 

Here are some good news for you guys!
In a few weeks time they will start to gift out this cat ear hairband if you purchase 3 or more coloured contact lens from their shop. They come in two colours, light blue and pink!


See you guys next time! Bye!
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Etude House Lipliner

Etude House Lipliner

Peripera x Powerpuff girls

Peripera x Powerpuff girls